STARKDD COVID-19 Information
Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 Hotline 1-833-4-ASK-ODH.
For more information read the CDC’s list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Heading Back to School
Families and people with disabilities who need help should email Need Support
Schools should continue promoting everyday disease prevention strategies:
- If you are sick, stay home from school.
- Avoid close contact with those who are already sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue or the crook of your arm.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth.
The Stark County Health Department has published several documents to help families prepare and monitor children headed back to school
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR HOME
If surfaces are dirty, they should be cleaned using a detergent and water prior to disinfection. For disinfection, here is a list of products with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-approved emerging viral pathogens claims, maintained by the American Chemistry Council Center for Biocide Chemistries (CBC). Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products.