DODD Medication Administration 1 – Continuing Education Course
Thursday, May 6, 2021
8:30am – 10:30am
Course Title: DODD Medication Certification Category 1 Continuing Education Course Date/Times: Course to be presented over 2 hours 8:30AM-10:30AM Scheduled to meet provider needs if possible Instructor(s): Cynthia Swanson, RN Course Description: The purpose of the DODD Medication Certification Category 1 Continuing Education class is to meet the need of the annual 2 hour education requirement necessary to renew Medication Certification 1. Presentations vary according to provider need. Criteria for Successful Completion of Course
- Attend class in entirety
- Participate in all class activities
- Successfully perform return demonstrations of all routes of medications and health related activities that the medication certified staff is presently performing
- Submit an evaluation of course
- DODD application must be submitted to Nurse Educator at least 5 days prior to class.
- Medication Certification 1 that is not beyond 60 calendar days of expiration
- Completed DODD application which verifies that applicant is employed by an agency provider or is an independent provider, is at least 18 years of age, has a high school diploma/GED, completed criminal background checks without offenses
- Agency representative must complete page one of application and
- Page two must be completed by student.
Event LocationStark County Board of DD- Whipple Dale Center
2950 Whipple Ave NW
Canton, Ohio, 44708