The Stark County Board of Developmental Disabilities exists to connect individuals and families with the services they need for health, safety, education and a high quality of life.
NEWS AND NOTICES:
Check back often to keep up with Stark DD news.
SIGN-UP FOR NEWS UPDATES:
Service and Support Administrators Your #1 Resource
Stark DD Service and Support Administrators partner with individuals and families to:
- Conduct needs assessments
- Identify and acquire services and support
- Safeguard the rights and interests of individuals
- Monitor and ensure each individual’s service plan
- Provide crisis intervention assistance 24/7
Calendar of Events
Report Incidents to "The MUI Hotline”
The purpose of the MUI system is to identify the causal factors leading to the incident and develop prevention plans to reduce the likelihood of a recurrence and improve quality of life.
A MUI (Major Unusual Incident) is an alleged, suspected or actual occurrence of an incident when:
- there is reason to believe the health or safety of an individual with developmental disabilities may be adversely affected, or may be placed at a reasonable risk of harm;
- if such individual is receiving services through the Developmental Disabilities service delivery system or will be receiving services as the result of the incident.